Laughter Medicine: Why you Need to Embrace Laughter

Laughing? Why do I need to do it? I am a busy man and have got no time to waste laughing! Even when I do want to laugh, my situation doesn’t seem to let it flow says Michael a good friend of mine.


Whether you think of laughing as something silly or not, you really have to learn the need for laughter in our life. Or do you adore sadness as a better way of living?



Forget your Past Failures and Live in the Present Moment.

One of the main reason why many people refuse to laugh is because they worry so much about their past failures. But as for me I really believe that when you mourn over your past misdeeds, it will never make it right.



When you worry so much about a stolen money will it get the money back for you? The obvious answer is no! So why worry at the first instance.



We have tried sadness for a very long time why not give laughter a chance? The truth is that being unhappy always have a very bad impression to our body and our mental being but laughter on the other hand increases our life span and make us look elegant and healthy.



Laughter Increases our Life Span.

Laughter increases our life span, you may not be aware of that, but it have been scientifically proved. There is now a new medical field of study( Humour Therapy) that encourages people to laugh away their pains.



You may have realized it the moment you visited this blog, one my reasons for creating this blog, is for people to find and learn about the benefits laughter and how to become happier with their lives irrespective of their financial position, economic crisis, or personal problems.



Hence, please if you think you are funny and can crack jokes and write empowering articles about the benefits of laughter don’t hesitate to write for me. Email article to me and I will publish it here with your name tagged to it (that is if you don’t suggest otherwise).





Laughter gives you a Better Look.

So many people are too serious with their life. Not with their life actually… on their faces. When you see them wrinkle their faces on their way to work or school you will think they are serious in life.



No that is not a way of identifying those who are really concerned about their vision in life. Those who are jovial are even more serious than you can ever imagine.



Don’t wrinkle your face when you see someone or bear malice for anybody in the name of pursing your vision in life. You will only get people far from you. Rather, give them a warm and lovely smile, and always fill your heart with laughter no matter what, even as you pursue your course in life.






Don’t think you don’t Deserve to Laugh.

Dwelling on our past failures robs us of our happiness. Don’t think you don’t deserve to laugh because of your failure or the problems that need to be solved in your life.



Believe me, I have I have experienced many failures and rejection, yet I laugh and preserve. Laughter is actually the best medicine in our present age.



Are you laughing now? Where you able to learn one or two things from my article? Please let me know with the help of the comment button, so that I may make corrections where necessary.



Do you have something to say about this? Your comment about my article will also help me to write better when next I write to you. For my future post notifications, please subscribe with your email. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

Comments